Thursday, December 26, 2013

SCAMPOLICE GROUP. SCAMMER MESSAGES DATABASE



Welcome to Scampolice Group's Database of Scammer messages.  
    Scampolice Group warns you:

If you see these texts, or parts of them in messages, then you are dealing with a scammer, probably from West Africa or Malaysia, but may be from other countries as well. Scammers use cut and pasted text because they are usually almost illiterate, uneducated, and have little English, or because it is easier to do it when dealing with hundreds of potential victims a day. Note: scammers hardly ever address you by name and this is because it makes it unnecessary to edit messages with names in them. They will call you “Honey”, “Baby”, “my Queen”, “Angel”, etc.
Never tell a scammer how you caught him*. Never tell him about his message text and never correct his mistakes. We like our scammers to continue to be uneducated and stupid. Remember when a message suggests you send money, you are talking to a scammer and whatever the excuse he gives you, send nothing and leave without a word.
*Even if you think you are dealing with a woman be assured it is a boy in an internet cafe.   



  Be careful with the people, who suddenly contact you on SKYPE/MSN/Yahoo messenger. There are NO SOLDIERS, GENERALS, SERGEANTS or OFFICERS, using messengers who will offer you romance, especially if they claim to be in Afghanistan, Libya, Syria etc.
  Offshore: 
ENGINEERS, GOLD AND GEMSTONE DEALERS, and similar persons are also FAKE.
 
Take notice: 
SOLDIERS NEVER PAY FOR LEAVE 
Government Departments DO NOT USE WESTERN UNION/MoneyGram, or similar transfers.




@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

                                        
                This is a SCAM! DO NOT RESPOND!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@




                        Marvin Mark  
          (African scammer in Turkey)





Phone number mentioned: 001-2016485510


REAL IP Addresses:

IP:       78.191.24.229

ISP:     Turk Telekom
Type:   Broadband
Assignment:    Static IP
Country:          Turkey
State/Region:  Istanbul
City:    Istanbul

IP:     178.240.24.206

ISP:     Mahmutbey NAT
Location: Istanbul Turkey
Proxy: NO
System: iPhone
Browser: Safary 5.1
Mobile: YES


ADMIN:

It should be noted, that recently Turkey has become as popular a country for African scammers as Malaysia is. Turkey is a major scammer hub almost as much as Yoshkar-Ola is for Russian scammers.



IP Addesses used (all USA PROXY):

172.163.134.186

172.190.128.157

172.129.133.235

172.129.53.225

172.163.17.198

67.221.255.55


Money Transfer to scammer bank account:

Name of Bank and Address: Garanti Banakasi Mecidiyekoy  Subesi Buyukdere Caddessi Nevtron Ishani No 119 Kat 1 34387 Mecidiyekoy Istanbul
Account Holder: Abiola Adekanbi Owolabi
Bank Code: 0119
Account No: 723/9076347 (This account is reported for closing by Scampolice Group and has been canceled)
Swift BIC: Tgbatrisxxx
IBAN: Tr570006200072300009076347

Amount: 3 470 USD

 
Please, DO NOT BAIT SCAMMERS! Leave it for experts. Scumbaiters do this to get information from scammers and waste their time, so they have no time for victims. Scambaiters know how to hide personal information when dealing with scammers.


DO NOT PLAY GAMES WITH SCAMMERS!

If you are in contact with this scammer, block him and do not contact him again and tell him nothing!


SCAMBAITER:

I came across this scammer on Tagged.com. His name is Marvin Mark.


Tagged.com: 

Marvin M (Mark)

                                 FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!


                          Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER! 

PROFILE INFORMATION:

Profile Views: 2190 times
Member Since: April 30, 2013
Location: Los Angeles, CA


ADMIN:

Tagged Profile “Marvin M” looks like this now:


                              FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!

PROFILE INFORMATION:

Last Active:  Online now!
 2216 times
 April 30, 2013
Age:  44
Relationship Status:  Widowed
 Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking
 English
 Other
 Christian
 Straight 

Tagged Chat:

Marvin Mark:

- Charming and gorgeous picture. What manner of beauty bestowed on one person like you

- My name is Marvin... I live in United States of America. I work as a soccer agent that discovers young talented soccer players and get them clubs in Europe, Asia and America. I would want to get to know more about you. We can get more serious with communicating to each other. Thanks

- Please I am busy now but I can write you in details about myself in 1 hour so if you can send me your Email address I can be able to do that

Message N 1:
 

From: Marvin Mark mmark7611@yahoo.com
To: XXXX
Date: XX Nov 2013
Subject: More about me

Thanks for sending me your Email. I was married until the death of my wife, we lived together before she passed away 3 years ago cos she had cancer, we have a beautiful daughter and she is my only child. She is 13 year old, her name is Mary. She lives with my mom in Boston. Some people say that i look younger than my age and they say that a lot but that’s nature, I got it from my mom; she doesn't look her age for once lol.... I discover I am 45 year old, I am originally from Moldova, i was born in United States but i grew up in Moldova, i came back to United States 3 years ago when i lost my wife. I came out from the university with bachelors degree. I live now in Leona, New Jersey. I am self employed, working as a soccer agent.talented soccer players and get them clubs in Europe, Asia and America.

I want a real friendship and that's why I pray to God all the time to find me a true friend and I pray to find a good relationship, I want to build a friendship that will be strong and everlasting...... I will want you to know about me and my family too, I live sometimes with my daughter and mom and I want a soul mate, do you believe in soul mates? I am the only son and child of my parent, last year my friend got married to a lady he met online. He was the one that advised me to try dating online and I pray it will favor me like him. Tell me all you want in a man and also who or what your dream man should look or be like?

I will wait for your next email. I will stop here for now and hope to read from you ASAP. I think these are the basic things you should know about me for now.

Have a nice time and God bless.

And please keep in touch

Marvin
 

SCAMBAITER:
And the next day I got another email, in which he told me more about himself:

Message N 2:

From: Marvin Mark mmark7611@yahoo.com
To: XXXX
Date: XX Nov 2013
Subject: About my life and my pictures

 Hello dear,

Thank you so much for making out time to write me. I got your mail with content well noted. Age doesn't matter is all about a number, I have discovered soccer players but not in (country name removed) yet but I have been to (country name removed many times.


I just want to tell you more about my early life in this mail and also will love to know about your early life as we really need to know each other from inside to outside. My early life is something that I will not want any kid to experience and that’s why I am working very hard to see that I give the best to my daughter now.


My dad and mom divorced when I was about 7 years old and after that my dad started doing drugs and actually that was what brought about the divorce, after 8 months of their divorce, my dad was murdered and my uncles accused mom to have hired the assassins that murdered him, she was taken in and I was left alone, thanks to my school teacher Mrs. van D'kamp who took me in. After 9 days of interrogation, the police set her free, my mom returned home and that accusation made her draw a line between us and my uncles, so when I say that I am all alone and that my family now is just me, my mom and my daughter, try and understand that I have uncles but they are not close to me at all as they are in Moldova, my dad is Moldovan-American and my mom is Irish, if you observe my picture very well, you will see that on my looks, I look like my dad but my lips and eyes and fingers are that of my mom, whom do you share resemblance within your family?


My mom is just like me an only child and lost her mom last 2 years and she is currently an orphan because her dad died while she was 19, my mom is 67 years now, 2 years ago she fell sick, she had partial stroke and then I thought I was going to lose her and I worked very hard for her to live.


you will never know until events hit you, that point in my life I thought that was the end of her life and I got my heart broke just when my mom was still in the hospital, it was a very bad moment then for me, I thank God that mom is fine now just going for her normal check up.


I am looking to find love again, I have missed real love in my life so far and that’s what am looking for. I have lots of love to give but who is the right person that deserve my love, I don’t know, i will always be checking my email all the time to see when you write me.


It’s very good to be open and speak your mind about things. I want to know you more and also things you like in a man or things you like in me, the little you have known me?


I have to tell you that I am very happy that you are a caring person, you are family oriented, it shows me that you are very hard working and please do keep it up ok! I have my own house in New Jersey. I have to stop here my dear. I hope you understand what I said and please do keep in touch


Kisses,

Marvin


SCAMBAITER:

This scammer was a very good writer, considering he is a West African in Turkey, and not as stupid as all the others I met before. We continued to write emails and this is one he also sent to me:



Message N 3:

From: Marvin Mark mmark7611@yahoo.com
To: XXXX
Date: XX Nov 2013
Subject: I have to confess, I like the fact that we met online

Hello (name removed),

I have to confess, I like the fact that we met online ... and that we get to know one another as friends. I mean I look forward to checking my email and hoping you sent me a message. Also, I keep wondering how it was like in the old days when they did not have emails and had to rely on the post .... And back then, the postal services were not delivered daily... but rather like weekly or sometimes monthly.... Thank GOD I didn't live back then....


GOD!!!!  No wonder they didn't live long ... they probably died of heartache or missing one another...lol.  Thank you GOD and Bill Gates for technology and cutting the distance.... The only thing we need to actually figure out is how and when to connect online at the same time....


Please keep in touch.

Marvin


SCAMBAITER:
One day "Marvin" send me a mail with a lot of questions... funny. Normally this was always MY part...

Message N 4:

From: Marvin Mark mmark7611@yahoo.com
To: XXXX
Date: XX Nov 2013
Subject: Questions

(name removed),

How are you? I am really happy we are getting on.  I must confess that you are getting into my thoughts gradually now, I read your letter and it made me smile and I was thinking about what I will love to know about you and I got these questions for you. I will also answer the questions too


1. What is that you look for in a man?


2. How many series of relationships have you been involved in?

3. What is it that turns you on and off emotionally and physically?

4. What are your dreams and visions for the future?


5. What would you do for your lover on his birthdays, Valentine’s Day or special occasions?


6. What is the best thing that has ever happen to you throughout your life so far?

7. What is the most romantic thing that you have ever done for someone you love?


8. What will be the thing that you would do for someone you love?

9. What do you think is the most important thing in a relationship?

10. Would you ever relocate if you find the one you love?


11. Do you like a guy to open the door for you when you visit a pub with him?

12. How jealous are you?

13. How will you feel if I steal a kiss from you in a pub?

14. What will you do if I came home with a frowned face from work?


I hope to read from you soon. I wait for your email and hope that you keep in touch. Take care of yourself for me.


Marvin

SCAMBAITER:
Nice as I am (lol!) I answered all his questions, but I told him, he should also send me all the answers to the same questions.
And here they are:

Message N 5:

From: Marvin Mark mmark7611@yahoo.com
To: XXXX
Date: XX Nov 2013
Subject: My answers

(name removed),

I am totally touched by your answers, did you really answer those questions from your heart and soul, if you did then there is nothing that will stop me from loving you, lol..... I am answering those questions back.


1. What is that you look for in a woman? My ideal woman is one that is ready to love me for who I am care for me and be proud of her man, one that’s Fidel and has a sense of humor, someone that will laugh when I make her to. I want a lady that has a pure heart that loves kids’ coz I am kid's lover.


2. How many series of relationships have you been involved in? I have been in 2 serious relationships but I didn't get married. My girl friend died 3 years ago out of cancer, May her soul rest in peace. I never will want to get a divorce in my marriage and that’s why I am taking time to find the (you). I try not to play around coz I am not the type that hurt people so I don’t want to end up getting hurt.


3. What is it that turns you on and off emotionally and physically? Physically I am turned on when I know that my partner is happy and it makes me smile when she says to me that the reason why she smiles is coz I am here for her. Emotionally, when I look into her eyes and see the desire and the fire burning in there, it makes me want to stay with her forever.


4. What are your dreams and visions for the future? I would love to make my own happy family, a good home for my children and a happy wife to spend the eternity with and affect the world.


5. What would you do for your lover on his birthdays, Valentine’s Day or special occasions? As my lover I would know what she likes, if she’s the type that loves surprises, then she will get loads of it that day, I will do to her, what she missed doing in her last birthday and so will the progression go on and on. So another question erupts from here, do you like surprises?


6. What is the best thing that has ever happen to you throughout your life so far? The sweet recovery of mom's health, last 2 year she had a partial stroke, I thought I had lost her but God took control, she is all I got now, my mom and my daughter are the only family I have now.


7. What is the most romantic thing that you have ever done for someone you love? Kissing her feet in the public. And I will want to do it to you, all things being equal.


8. What will be the thing that you would do for someone you love?
Will do anything that makes her happy, will do anything she needs from me, and always have her back, always at their beck and call.

9. What do you think is the most important thing in a relationship? Everything is important, love, trust, faith, commitment, understanding each other, care, oneness, spirit of forgiveness (we all are human, someday, one might upset the other, but we must be ready to forgive and carry on) communication, and most of all sharing our passion for each other together.


10. Would you ever relocate if you find the one you love?
Yes I will, although family is important, I can visit often and they can visit often, the communication and love will not stop, but my happiness is what they want and as long as I am happy with my partner, they are going to accept that I move on.


11. Do you like a guy to open the door for you when you visit a pub with him? This is a guy’s thing so I don’t know what to say here.


12. How jealous are you?


Oh yes as a human, but I have learn to let things flow the way nature has them, it will hurt me to see that my partner spends more time with friends than me, I have to speak the truth here, it will even make me feel a little bad that she spends time with her girl friends, then compare this when she spends time with her boy friend’s? lol… let this not scare you away, it’s my type of person, but I am seriously trying to adjust.


13. How will you feel if I steal a kiss from you in a pub?
That’s part of what I need in my relationship, sharing love and affection, that’s what I mean when I say I want to affect the world, letting people know that the love and passion we have for each other could be expressed anywhere.


14. What will you do if I came home with a frowned face from work? I am a good cook, first I will make your best meal and let you have a shower, talk about other things that will make you loosen and then maybe ask you about it, when we are about to go to bed. I think you will be free to tell me then.


Marvin

SCAMBAITER:

You can see - we were already in love... lol.

He has written emails almost every day. Here a mail, in which he told me more about his past relationships:

Message N 6:

From: Marvin Mark mmark7611@yahoo.com
To: XXXX
Date: XX Nov 2013
Subject: My past relationship

(name removed),

How are you? am happy to read from you, I want to let you know that you are always on my thoughts, I pray every day for God to guide us, and help grow this relationship, and I know he is aware of what I have been through in the past and won’t let that happen to me again. I like you and will put my best into this relationship, and I hope you do too.


I am writing this email just to enable you understand more about my past and also tell me how you want to be treated and you should know that for one to know about somebody you have to ask question, I am trying to tell you to feel free to ask me anything you want to know about me.


I have to tell you that the outside beauty of a lady does contribute 10% of my getting interested, what I value most is the person in you, your heart and how caring and loving you are, how you treat people and how faithful you are to your man. I must tell you that you are the most caring lady I have ever seen, even my mom will tell you that because I tell her everything about you and she can’t wait to meet you.


I have to first of all tell you what happened to me in my last relationship so that you will know and understand what I will say about my ideal lady. I dated a lady from Canada last year and I met her when I went to Edmonton for a soccer deal which I did with Brantford Galaxy S.C. in Canada and there we started well, getting along well for months until I proposed to her and that made me buy my own house in Leonia, New Jersey because she moved in with me and I don’t want her to stay in my mom’s house, then as weeks were going or even months I began to suspect that she wasn’t being faithful, when her phone rings in my presence, she would go out and answer, at first I was giving her room to have her privacy but it began to get worse, but I didn’t pick up that as anything and that’s One thing about me that I dislike, I let things go until they become so bad, but, it’s just for some time. I had the suspicion but I have to lay my hands on a proof.


Then one day, i traveled to Oregon for a soccer contract meeting, I thought that I was going to spend that night but it happened that I will have to come back same day, the meeting didn’t hold anymore as the sports minister fell sick early that morning, then next day was her birthday so I bought her lingerie and was hoping to tell her to put them on in my presence, and that’s how romantic I am I wanted to surprises her because she loves surprises but on my getting home, I got the greatest shock of my life so far, I caught her making love, no,, I caught her having sex with my friend in my living room and it was so bad that they didn’t even shut the door, I was shattered that day, I cried like a baby and didn’t know what to do, I was disappointed, I never knew that my getting home same day was a blessing to me, I finally understood that am blessed to find out that she is unfaithful, she isn‘t the one for me and thanks to God for that revelation,

I just don’t want to get married and then get a divorce because we were talking about getting married at that point in our relationship, no its not in my dictionary to get married and divorce. When i get married it's till death do us path.


Now all I want from my lady is her to love and cherish me like I will do to her, I want her to love me for who I am and not what I am, I need a one woman man, I need a life partner that’s going to be Faithful to me, I am not a man that goes for any lady or that gets into a relationship just for the fun of being in one, I am  very serious with any relationship that I get into and that’s another thing you need to know, I invest emotionally heavy when I am in a relationship, I feel easily for my partner and that’s something that I have been working on in my life but I can’t change it because I think that's the way I was created and I can’t change it and that’s why I need a lady that love me for who I am and not what I am.


I pray to god everyday to give me a lady that he made for me because I must confess that I am fed up staying and living alone,  I pray that you are the one I have waited for because I will also confess that my patience is getting shorter and I am losing faith, I want to make my own happy home and I want to do that with you, I want to affect the world with my lady and make people understand that love does exist, I want love and I promise to keep you happy all the time, morning afternoon and night and all the time, I want us to be happy, I want you to know that I am a nice and fun guy to be with.


I have so much love to give you, and I have so much to say, but I guess I am at it now;  I hope this letter gives you an insight of what kind of lady I want and what I am ready to give to find her, it’s a long letter and I will stop here now.


Please dear, do take care of yourself for me

Marvin
 Attachments:
                            Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!


                                Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!

                        Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!

SCAMBAITER: 
And the days went by... We were busy writing emails and he gave me his phone number. I told him, it would cost a fortune, to make phone calls from my country to the States - so it was always him, who called me on the phone...

We planned our future together and he told me, he wanted to visit me in my country, so that we can spend the Christmas days together. But then.... he needed my help. What a coincidence... LOL!

Message N 7:

From: Marvin Mark mmark7611@yahoo.com
To: XXXX
Date: XX Dec 2013
Subject: Good News and Bad News (Am Sad)

  Honey,

How re you doing today? Hope you re in good health. I am happy the soccer deal has been signed I attached a copy of the  document and sent to you (Good News).

An emergency came up today that i have to get the stamp duty certificate in order to be able to the club pay me (BAD NEWS).

Honey, this soccer deal is worth so much, i will be happy once i can be able to secure the  certificate because the money i will make from it  would be enough for us to start a new life in any part of the country that you want us to settle down.

Honey, I need to secure the stamp duty certificate which cost $8,470, I have been able to raise $5,000 from my mom and a friends still remaining $3,470.

I'm so worried cos my account was frozen last week due to the fact that I had accident case and the company in the accident sued me for extra money.  My insurance company gave them the highest we could pay.  Still have to keep in touch with the case this whole week with my attorney and insurance co.

Honey, I really need your assistance now and I need you to understand why i am asking you for assistance is cos i had exhausted my borrowing powers, i have borrowed from my mom and my friends so please the only money i need now is just the remaining $3.470.

Honey, please i would need a loan of $3,470. I will pay you back as soon as i get the certificate, which will only take 2 day to process and then the club will pay me immediately. Please, it will only take 4 working days and I will pay you back Please.

Honey, please do this for the sake of our new life together. I love you so terribly.

Kisses and hugs,

Marvin

Attachment:

                                                    "A Soccer Contract"
                 FAKE Document! FORGERY!


SCAMBAITER:
While I was reading his last email, I got a phone call from him - he told me, I should send the money with Western Union.
Ok, no problem… but


ADMIN:

 Our Scambaiter likes to make such Tranfers as difficult as possible… ;-).

SCAMBAITER:
Because he needed the money urgently (it's Christmas soon…) he sent me the next mail with what I was waiting for ... a real bank account. Here is the mail:     

Message N 8:

From: Marvin Mark mmark7611@yahoo.com
To: XXXX
Date: XX Dec 2013
Subject: Acct details

Honey,

Thank you for writing me back, I was worried I didn't hear from you.

Honey, the procedure of the western union is much is going to take much time. In US they don't require such information's in the states.

I am sending you account details where I want you to pay in the the money to be able to save time, I want to finish up what am doing here and come to (country name removed to meet you this Holiday........OK

Honey, Please you should understand the importance of the money to me now.

I will highly appreciate it if you can be able to pay in the money first thing in the morning before going to work.

Below are the account details;

IBAN ......TR570006200072300009076347

BANK CODE.....0119

SWIFT CODE......TGBATRISXXX

ACCOUNT NO...... 723/9076347 (This account is reported for closing by Scampolice Group and has been canceled)


ACCOUNT NAME...ABIOLA ADEKANBI OWOLABI

BANK NAME....GARANTI BANAKASI MECIDIYEKOY  SUBESI BUYUKDERE CADDESSI NEVTRON ISHANI NO 119 KAT 1 34387 MECIDIYEKOY ISTANBUL


Honey, You should know you re helping your husband......ok. I want to be with you soon, Am missing you so much.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Your husband,
Marvin

SCAMBAITER:
I broke the contact, didn’t reply his mails and did not pick up his phone calls and I don’t care what he will think about this situation…


Facebook.com:

1. Marvin Mark  (with mmark7611@yahoo.com):



                             FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!

                         Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER! 

PROFILE INFORMATION:

Joined Facebook
6 December 2013

Some other identical scammer Profiles “Marvin Mark”on Facebook.com:

2. Marvin Mark


                              FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!

PROFILE INFORMATION:

Lives in Newark, New Jersey
Joined Facebook
21 December 2013-12-26

3. Marvin Mark

PROFILE INFORMATION:

Relationship Status: Widowed
Languages: English
Joined Facebook
10 October 2012

4. Marvin Mark

 PROFILE INFORMATION:

Lives in Istanbul, Turkey
Joined Facebook
19 December2013


Zorpia.com:

Marvin Mark



                               FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!


                         Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!


PROFILE INFORMATION:

·  Username: Marvinmark0101
·  Name: Marvin
·  Location: Ankara, Turkey
·  Age: 43
·  Gender: Male
·  Member Since:
Thursday, Dec 12 2013

Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 38‑70, in United States.




@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


                                        
                This is a SCAM! DO NOT RESPOND!



@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

                 Advance Fee Fraud

                        Anthonio Kita /
                        Peter Kita /   
                        Mr. Williams






Money demand: 2000 USD


INFORMANT:

 I dealt with the scammer with two faces: “Anthonio Kita” on Tagged.com and later with “Mr . Williams”



Tagged.com:

Kita A (Anthonio) with hola.ovoko@yahoo.com

 

                            FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!

                        Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!

PROFILE INFORMATION:

Last Active: 2 hours ago
Profile Views: 652 times
Member Since: October 9, 2013
Gender: Male
Location: Chicago, IL
Age: 62
Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking
Religion: Christian
About Me

    TV:

    FRIENDS,MAD MEN,BREAKING BAD,LOST,DEXTER,24,THE WIRE,3D ROCK,GAME OF THRONES,ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT
    Sports:

    fc barcelona and chelsea
    Interests:

    I want to find a good woman. I would like that he has a good sense of humor and have kind eyes. I am looking nice, caring and funny woman. I want that we have with his positive life. I want that my woman will be serious and can build strong family. If you think that you my woman and you ready to change your life, I wait for your letter.

About Me:

    I am a very trustful, kind, affectionate lady,Family is a place where a person can be himself, I am sweet honest, understanding, passionate, romantic, affectionate, warmhearted, caring. I know how to find the compromise. I like the nature. The emotional comfort, love in all its manifestations, family, well-being of close people is important for me.

 INFORMANT:

YM Chat with “Anthonio Kita”. His Yahoo ID: peterkita@yahoo.com


Peter Kita:  i call my accountant for you to finish with you that hi sent 20.000$ to you
Peter Kita: ok baby
Peter Kita: so what are you now ready talk to my accountant now
Peter Kita: wait as i call him get to be with you
Peter Kita: he is very kind and generous to be with but very strict on my accounts
Peter Kita: yes baby am a Medical Doctor and he is an accountant so he would no best on banking
Peter Kita: ok baby i think he is ready for you i told him that hi must sent you money from my account tomorrow for your 20,000$ i told him give them to you


Attachments:


                      Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!


                            Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!
                           Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!



INFORMANT:

YM Chat with “Mr. Williams”. His Yahoo ID: hola.ovoko@yahoo.com


hola.ovoko: Hello Madam
hola.ovoko: This Mr Williams accountant of Dr Anthonio Kita
hola.ovoko:  i send you the 20,000$ from his account you need break his code before we see you have the transaction progressed
hola.ovoko: Madam when will you be ready for the transfer  you need have to break the security code of 2000euros access your money 20,000$ for your transfer of Dr Anthonio to you
hola.ovoko: Ok Madam but you need be fast cause we dont want the account of Dr Anthonio kita be hacked again
hola.ovoko: I will do my best give you updates on your transaction but please for the last time you have few days to break the code of Dr Anthonio Kita
hola.ovoko: Madam your money is already in process but it just that you never retrieved that 20,000$ with 2000euros
hola.ovoko: So Madam how much do you have with you now in all…?

ADMIN:

Our Informant stopped communication with the scammer…


Dormant Profile of the same scammer on Tagged.com:

Anthonio K(Kita)



                            FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!


                           Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!

PROFILE INFORMATION:

Last Active: 3 months ago
Profile Views: 29 times
Member Since: October 3, 2013
Gender: Male
Location: Chicago, IL
Age: 58
Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English, Français, Deutsch
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White, Other
Religion: Christian

Facebook.com:

Anthonio Kita (with peterkita@yahoo.com)
https://www.facebook.com/anthonio.kita


                           FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!


                          Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!

PROFILE INFORMATION: 

Head of Finance at Health maintenance organization
Studied at Pomona College
Lives in Arlington, Texas
Joined Facebook
1 February 2013

Faceless Profile of the same scammer on Badoo.com:

Anthonilove

PROFILE INFORMATION:

About me

I am a very trustful, kind, affectionate lady, Family is a place where a person can be himself, I am sweet honest, understanding, passionate, romantic, affectionate, warmhearted, caring. I know how to find the compromise. I like the nature. The emotional comfort, love in all its manifestations, family, well-being of close people is important for me.

Interested in

I am is gentle, honest, considerate, responsible and calm.

Personal info

Age: 58
Location:
Relationship status: I'm single
Sexuality: I'm straight
Living: By myself
Children: Already have
Education: Advanced degree
Languages: English (native), German (low), French (low), Danish (low), Basque (average), Faroese (low)  ;-)
Work: medical doctor. I have a high income


YM Avatar with anthoniolove@yahoo.com
 
                           Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!

ADMIN: 

This scammer has a lot of female Profiles on dating sites





@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


                                        
                This is a SCAM! DO NOT RESPOND!



@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


                     SCAM/SPAM
                       Lottery Scam
                  
            James Cashion Pennys Card



Message:

From: James Cashion Pennys Card <JamesCashionPennys@chargerhosts.com>
To: XXXX
Sent: Tue, Dec 17, 2013 2:05 am
Subject: you have been selected to receive this 1000 JCPenny gift
Limited availability. All unprocessed claims will automatically be forfeited.
JC Penny Gift Card
Date of Selection: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 01:00:44 -0600


Attention
You may have heard news of JCpenny struggling this year, in that things were tough for us...
NOTHING could be further from the truth!

It seems the best way to dispel such rumors is to reward YOU - the loyal customers. Without you, JCPennys would not exist. Simple as that.

So - Here is a $1000 JC Penney Gift Card to show appreciation. To let you know how valued you are, and that you are appreciated!

*Select shoppers near you are being surveyed to determine their eligibility to participate.  Qualified shoppers will receive $1000 to spend at any JC Penny!


How often do you shop at JC Penny

See If You Qualify

Only available through Tue, 17 Dec 2013 01:00:44 -0600

Thank you and have fun shopping!

Sincerely,

Store Team
Reference: 2132326


plan id:QbvNmLs9WYA9mchZmcv5WYlxWZC
Stop Future Communication here
4800 Dairy Road, Suite#103
Melbourne, FL 32904

Unsubscribe Here from this list.
2885 Sanford Ave SW #26210
Grandville, MI 49418



If you get this messages do not reply! Put it in your trash box.



DO NOT CLICK the LINKS IN SUCH LETTERS! 






@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


                                        
                This is a SCAM! DO NOT RESPOND!



@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


                     SCAM/SPAM
                 Advance Fee Fraud

            Mrs. Caro Hu (SeaFood Ltd)





Phone number: +855-962855642
Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination            Cambodia


Message:


From: Mrs.Caro Hu SeaFood Ltd carohu58@yahoo.com
To: XXXX
On Wednesday, January 1, 2014 5:43 PM,


Dear friend,


I got your details after an extensive on-line search Via (Network Power

Charitable Trust)for a reliable Person, I care enough to type this,you

MUST take time to read it

I know I have never met you, but my mind instincts me to do this,I believe

everything happens for a reason! People change so you can learn to let go,

Things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they're right.

I am a dying woman who has decided to donate

what I have to you.For charitable goals.

I am 57 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about 4 years ago,

kindly Contact my lawyer through this email address
or you can call Him

private Line :(+855-962855642)(barrister_phuoctu@yahoo.com.vn)


He Is A God fearing Person work with Him, if you are interested in

carrying out this task, so that He can arrange the release of the funds

(10,500,000.00)USD to you.



Mrs.Caro Hu


If you get this messages do not reply! Put it in your trash box. 


 Attribution 3.0 License. You must acknowledge the source of your material with a reference to this blog. Thank you for acknowledging the hard work of Scampolice Group in obtaining verified data. Commercial organisations MUST obtain a licence for use by contacting us at  (scampolicegroup AT Gmail DOT com). All income is donated to http://www.facingafrica.org.

Download a brochure here :  http://www.facingafrica.org/


Our data base is up and running and available for Google bots.
                                                      Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment